Ready to book your next big vacation and visit OCMD in 2021? While the Ambassador Inn may be closed until May 2021, there’s no reason not to make your vacation plans early and get ready for next years adventures!
There’s plenty to do and see in our favorite beach town, and with endless reasons to visit, you may need help narrowing down how to best spend your 2021 beach vacation. This is why the local experts at the Ambassador Inn have narrowed down the ultimate list of reasons to visit OCMD in 2021!
Things to Do in OCMD in 2021
1. Try the Towns Famous Foods Who takes a trip to the Eastern Shore without taking a delicious bite out of a Maryland crab cake, or our prized seafood? The same can be said for trip to the Boardwalk without a visit to Thrasher’s® French Fries! Next year during your visit to Ocean City, be sure you check out the best bites and pay homage to our famous treats.
2. Enjoy Unmatched Views ** Catch a sunrise from the ocean, or the sun set over the bay only in Ocean City, Maryland! Enjoy an outdoor meal with a view, or relax on the beach and enjoy the ocean breeze. No matter where you decide to spend your day, Ocean City has some of the most amazing views on the East Coast! Don’t believe us? Check out Ocean City Live to watch our beach town in real-time, no matter where you are! **Pro Tip: Catch a ride on the Giant Wheel at Jolly Roger at the Pier and check out the view of Ocean City from the top!
3. Check Out Our Amusements Speaking of Jolly Roger at the Pier, did you know that the famous amusement park has four other fun locations in OCMD? Visit Jolly Roger 30th St. Amusement Park for some family fun, SpeedWorld to race around the tracks, Jolly Roger Mini Golf to try to score a hole in one, or Jolly Roger Splash Mountain, the largest waterpark on the Eastern Shore!
4. Catch a Charter Boat Catch a ride on a charter boat, or rent your own ride out towards sea! From pontoon rentals to jet skis, small fishing boats, kayaks, and more, in Ocean City, Maryland, we have it all! Get out and spend a day on the water with Ocean City boat rentals.
5. Learn Ocean City History Intersted in learning more about Ocean City’s rich and interesting history? Visit the OC Life-Saving Museum to learn all about the history of the U.S. Life-Saving Service in Ocean City. Enjoy a trip to the museum and see aquariums with local critters, Sands of the World, and fun educational exhibits!
Ready to Visit Ocean City, MD in 2021?
2020 was an unusual year for many of us, start off 2021 on the right foot by booking an early vacation to the Ambassador Inn in Ocean City, Maryland! We can’t wait to see you soon.