Are you planning a last-minute trip to Ocean City, Maryland, but aren’t exactly sure what’s open, or what there is to do during the off-season? You’re in luck because the local experts at the Ambassador Inn have rounded up our favorite fall activities in our favorite resort town!
No matter if you’ve already booked your hotel room, or are looking for an excuse to drive to the seashore. Check out the top five things to do in Ocean City, Maryland during the months in between the summer season!
Things to Do in OCMD
1. O.C.toberfest Festivities: Who doesn’t love Halloween at the beach? Check out the free family fun happening during the 9th Annual O.C.toberfest on October 23rd through the 25th. From beach fireworks to the Howl-O-Ween Pet Parade and so much more! Click here for more information on the spooktacular events!
2. Watch the Sunset: Enjoy dinner bayside or head towards the Isle of the Wight Bay to enjoy the views while you watch the sky change colors as the sun sets into the water. This is just one of those iconic Ocean City views that you do not want to miss.
3. Catch a Sunrise: Is there anything better than an Ocean City sunrise over the ocean? Wake up and head to the beach with a coffee in hand to watch the sunrise over the Atlantic Ocean for another beautiful morning in OCMD.
4. Take Your Dog to the Beach: On October 1st the beach and boardwalk opened back up to your four-legged friends until April 30th! Take your pets to roam the sand and the ocean waves, or take a cool walk down the boardwalk and take advantage of these off-season months when your pooch is allowed.
5. Relax Before the Holidays: The holidays are a stressful and busy time for many people. Take the opportunity to relax with the sound of the ocean in our favorite resort town before the hustle and bustle of the holidays begin!
Are you ready for some fun in Ocean City, Maryland? While our hotel will remain closed until the weather gets a little warmer, we hope that you still visit our favorite resort town and enjoy all the fun to be had in OCMD!
We can’t wait to see you!