O.C.toberfest in Ocean City, MD
Looking for a great way to embrace the spooky season and celebrate Halloween? Ocean City, MD goes all out for the holidays starting with O.C.toberfest from October 22nd to 24th. If you need a place to stay, look no further! The Ambassador Inn is the perfect spot to be close to all the action.
Book your oceanside room today and start planning which Halloween festivities you’re looking to attend. Not sure what to include on your schedule? Here are some of the Ambassador Inn’s favorite Halloween events taking place in Ocean City!
Halloween Events in OCMD
- Oct. 22-24 – Halloween Beach Maze: The popular Halloween Beach Maze is back for the O.C.toberfest events and its BIGGER and BETTER than ever. Come check it out on N. Division Street and the Boardwalk!
- Oct. 23 – Howl-O-Ween Pet Parade: O.C.toberfest events are a hit for the whole family including your furry friends! Dress up your pets in their Halloween best and strut down the Boardwalk to compete for prizes and show off your creative costumes.
- Oct. 23 – Drive & Disguise/Trunk or Treat: Bring the family to parade your decorated cars and festive costumes from 26th Street to the Inlet parking lot at 3 PM. Then, let Trunk or Treat begin!
- Oct. 23 – Shore Craft Beer Fest: The 7th annual autumn Shore Craft Beer Fest at O.C.toberfest takes place in Sunset Park with more than 40 local beers to taste! Spend time with family and friends enjoying live music, food trucks, beer, and gorgeous OCMD views.
- Oct. 23 – Drive-In Movie: Halloween films are one of the best ways to embrace fall and Ocean City is hosting an old-fashioned drive-in movie to do just that. Join us at 7 PM in the Inlet Lot to watch Casper, everyone’s favorite friendly ghost!
- Oct. 24 – The Great Pumpkin Race: Get ready to impress by creating your very own pumpkin race car to compete in the Halloween-themed race. Prizes are awarded in each division and for creativity.
- Oct. 24 – Big Toys on the Boardwalk: Let your kiddo’s imagination run wild with the chance to be up close and personal with big toys like construction equipment, emergency vehicles, muscle cars, race boats, and even a helicopter!
Don’t miss out on these spooktacular events in Ocean City, MD. Book your stay at the Ambassador Inn today!